Total time15 minutes
- 125ml (1⁄2 cup) hoisin sauce
- 4 tbsp crushed unsalted peanuts
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1⁄2 tsp fresh chilli, chopped
- 2 tsp finely fresh coriander
1. To make the peanut sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place the chicken, spring onions, snow pea sprouts, cucumber, capsicum, coriander and mint on a tray for easy access. Fill a large shallow container with warm water. 3. Dip a rice paper sheet in the water for 30 seconds or until soft (don’t soak for too long or it will tear). Drain on a paper towel. Place the sheet on a clean work surface and spoon a little peanut saucealongthecentre.Topwith1/8 of each of the ingredients from the tray. Fold in the ends and roll up firmly to enclose the filling. Repeat with the remaining sheets. Serve with roasted peanuts.