The salty feta balances out the sweetness of the dates,
basil and cherry tomatoes.
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 cup fusilli pasta
- 10 dates, chopped
- 10 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 150g firm feta
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Place tomatoes and onion in a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season. Roast for 15 minutes until the tomato skins burst.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and allow to cool.
- Mix pasta with tomatoes, onion, dates and basil. Divide between two serving jars. Crumble feta over, and add dressing.
- ½ tbsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Whisk all ingredients together.
Take a look at this delicious courgette and coriander salad recipe here.