- 2 x 300g pork T-bones
- Salt, to coat pork
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ pumpkin, cut into wedges and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp ras el hanout
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- Peel of 1 lemon
- Black pepper, to season
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
1 Season the pork with salt and barbecue or grill for about 20 minutes. When it is cooked, allow to rest and then slice.
2 While it is cooking, saute the shallots in a little olive oil, then add the pumpkin and garlic. Cook for 1 minute, then add the ras el hanout, tomato juice, stock and lemon peel. Season with salt and pepper.
3 After 5 minutes, add the tomatoes and continue to cook until the pumpkin is tender.
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 cup roasted almonds, roughly smashed
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined. Season to taste.
To serve: Ladle the curry sauce into a serving dish, then arrange the sliced pork over this. Top with the corn salsa and some extra torn coriander leaves.