Total time20 minutes
- 625g fresh chicken tortellini
- 3-4 rashers bacon
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 200g low-fat crème fraîche
- 4 tbsp bought relish
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parsley,
- chopped 1⁄2 cup parmesan,
- grated 4 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, fry the bacon until crisp. Remove the rind and chop into pieces.
3. Wash spinach and drain well. Heat the crème fraîche in a pan with the relish and lemon juice. Season and add parsley.
4. Drain the pasta and place back into pot. Add the crème fraîche sauce, bacon and spinach. Lightly combine. Thin the sauce if necessary with a little of the pasta cooking water.
5. Place in bowls and top with the parmesan and pine nuts.