Total time15 minutes
Ready in 15 minutes, serves 4.
- 300g spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 6 rashers streaky bacon, rind removed and sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 300ml lite cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the packet directions.
2. Drain and toss in a little olive oil.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp.
4. Add the peas, garlic, tasty cheese and cream, then stir over a low heat until the cheese melts.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in half each of the parmesan and parsley. Add the spaghetti and toss to combine.
6. Serve topped with the remaining parmesan and parsley, and a drizzle of olive oil.