The sesame Asian-style dressing in this dish combines four main ingredient flavours: salty, sweet, hot and fragrant to make any Asian-inspired dish a winner. It’s a great base for this stir-fry but has so many other uses.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup SESAME ASIAN STYLE DRESSING
- 3-4 cups vegetables – bok choy, broccoli, coloured capsicums, zucchini, red onion, snow peas
- 4 portions pre-soaked
- Egg noodles
SESAME ASIAN- STYLE DRESSING
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup water
- Combine all the sesame Asian-style dressing ingredients in a screwtop jar and shake well (this will chill for up to 10 days).
- Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and saute the chicken strips for 3-4 minutes, then add half the dressing and saute the chicken until it’s just cooked and starting to caramelise.
- Set aside to keep warm. Add the vegetables to the wok and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, then add ¼ cup water and cover for 2-3 minutes until just tender.
- Add the chicken back to the pan with the noodles and the remaining dressing, then toss to heat through and coat all the ingredients.