Total time60 minutes
Ready in 1 hour, serves 4 to 6.
We made our pesto with rocket, but you could use ready-made pesto from the chilled section of the supermarket.
- 600g small Agria potatoes, washed and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
- 12 small sausages
- 350g cherry tomatoes
- 120g rocket
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
2. Toss potatoes in a large baking dish with the garlic, olive oil and rosemary. Season. Bake for 20 minutes.
3. To make the pesto: combine the rocket and garlic in a food processor. Add cheese, oil and season. Process until smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
4. Take the potatoes out of the oven, prick the sausages and add to the baking dish. Toss in the oil, return to the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes and cook until they are soft. Serve with the pesto.