Total time25 minutes
Ready in 25 minutes, serves 6.
- 4 red capsicums, seeded and cut into 2cm wide strips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 300g green beans, strings removed, topped and tailed
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 30g roasted pine nuts
- Freshly cracked pepper
1. Place capsicums and 2 tbsp olive oil into a hot saucepan. Season with pepper. Cook for 10 minutes until capsicums are soft. Set aside.
2. Put beans into a bowl and cover with 3 cups boiling water. Leave for 3 minutes. Drain and plunge into cold water. Drain.
3. Place drained beans and cooked capsicum into saucepan. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, sesame oil and soy sauce. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir. Place vegetables on a platter and sprinkle roasted pine nuts on top. Season. Serve immediately.