Total time60 minutes
Ready in 1 hour, serves 6
- 450g can whole baby beets, drained
- 2 tsp dill seeds
- 1kg washed baby potatoes, unpeeled
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp flaky salt
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 200g feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Place drained beets into a bowl. Add dill seeds and toss, then leave to stand.
3. In a roasting dish place washed potatoes, olive oil, salt and fennel seeds. Mix well.
4. Bake for 40 minutes checking to ensure even colour. Adjust temperature if it’s colouring
5. Remove from oven. Add beets and crumbled feta, then return to oven and bake for 10 minutes. Serve in a large white bowl.