This is one of my favourite ways to eat prawns, as you can have dinner served in less than 15 minutes. Add as much or little chilli as you like and stir through a few handfuls of baby spinach leaves to boost your iron intake. Angel hair pasta is like a super-fine spaghetti.
- 400g angel hair pasta (just adjust cooking time for other pasta varieties)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 8 lemon slices
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced finely
- 400-500g raw, shelled prawn meat, thawed
- 1 small bunch fresh dill, chopped
1 Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for approximately 2 minutes or until al dente.
2 Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the garlic, lemon slices and chilli, and cook for 1-2 minutes over a gentle heat just to infuse the flavours. Increase the heat, add the prawns, and cook a further 3-5 minutes until the meat turns pink. Add dill and season well.
3 Drain the pasta and toss with the prawns.