Total time20 minutes
Ready in 20 minutes, makes 24 tarts.
- 2 tbsp quince paste
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 200g mascarpone
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp almond meal, lightly toasted
- 4 strawberries, finely chopped
- 6 strawberries for garnish
- 24 pre-baked sweet tart shells, 5 x 2 1/2cm
- Icing sugar to dust
1. Melt the quince paste with orange juice in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir well to combine. Remove and allow to cool.
2. Blend mascarpone, rose water, icing sugar, almond meal and strawberries.
3. Spoon the mascarpone mixture into the pastry shells. Top with cooled quince paste, then garnish with fresh strawberries and sprinkle or dust with icing sugar. Serve.