This salad is a lovely way to introduce broad beans to the family and you can’t beat the crispy bacon and creamy feta combination.
- 700g baby potatoes, halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2-3 rashers streaky bacon, diced
- ¼ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 250g shelled broad beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 small bunch kale, shredded
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- 50g feta
- Preheat oven to 180C. Toss potatoes with 2 tbsp olive oil and sea salt. Arrange in a single layer and roast for 20-30 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and saute the bacon and almonds for 4-5 minutes until bacon is crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the broad beans and kale to the pan, then toss together. Add ¼ cup water and cover for 2-3 minutes until bright green and the kale has wilted.
- Gently toss roasted potatoes, crispy bacon mix, beans and kale and season well. Arrange on a platter and crumble over creamy feta.
Take a look at 30 minute potato recipes here.