- 1 pork and fennel sausage round (or 1 packet regular pork and fennel sausages)
- 1 loaf ciabatta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- 1 packet baby vine-ripened tomatoes, quartered
- 100g Kalamata olives
- ½ jar peppadews
- Handful Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp good-quality red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
1 Preheat the oven to 180°C. Skewer the sausage round to keep the shape while cooking. Cook on a barbecue or grill pan over a low heat to prevent the sausage bursting.
2 Tear the ciabatta into pieces, drizzle with some of the olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for about 10 minutes until crispy.
3 In a large bowl, combine the bread, tomatoes, olives, peppadews and parsley. Dress with the combined oil and vinegar, and seasoning.
4 Slice sausage into small pieces and serve with bread salad.