Total time25 minutes
- 400g spiral pasta
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- Finely grated rind of half a lemon
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 425g can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into small florets
1. Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes until just tender. Drain when cooked.
2. Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and toss breadcrumbs, garlic, lemon and olives with the oil until crumbs are golden. Add the flaked tuna and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook the broccoli in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes until only just tender. Drain well.
4. Toss the pasta together with the tuna crumbs and broccoli and serve at once.