26th February, in Recipes
Total time25 minutes
- 300g small pasta shapes
- olive oil
- 600g beef stir-fry strips
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil leaves
1. Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water for 8 to 10 minutes until just tender to the bite. Drain well and set aside.
2. At the same time, heat oil in a large frying pan and cook beef strips in two batches for 3 to 5 minutes, tossing regularly until meat is browned all over.
3. Return beef to the pan, add cherry tomatoes, olives and garlic, then toss well for 2 minutes.
4. Add drained pasta and season with salt and pepper. Toss well for 2 minutes to combine and heat through. Drizzle with extra olive oil and serve scattered with basil.