22nd December, in Recipes
Total time25 minutes
- 300g pasta, such as spirals or penne
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 300g smoked chicken, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender to the bite, then drain well.
2. At the same time, cook asparagus in boiling, salted water for 2 minutes, then drain well and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add garlic and smoked chicken and stir-fry for 2 mins to heat. Add pasta, asparagus, cherry tomatoes and parsley. Toss and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve.