Total time45 minutes
Ready in 45 minutes, serves 4.
How easy – everything in one baking dish! No stress, no messy clean-up.
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, halved
- 500g red kumara, peeled and diced into large pieces
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 red capsicum, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary, plus 1 tbsp to garnish (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp each salt and cracked pepper
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
1. Preheat oven to 200°C fan bake.
2. Place chicken, kumara, lemon, onion, capsicum and rosemary into a 20 x 30cm baking dish and drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil.
3. Add the salt and cracked pepper and toss so all ingredients are coated in oil.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, then scatter with tomatoes and olives. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes until chicken and kumara are cooked through. Garnish with extra chopped rosemary, if desired.
Cook’s tip: Line the base of the dish with baking paper for easy clean-up.