These little pizzas come in handy for after-school snacks, lunch boxes or parties – so next time you have leftover dough, cook and freeze them for a later date. The topping flavours are endless, so have fun creating your favourite. In a pizza oven, they only take 2-3 minutes or in the oven 10-12.
- ½ batch pizza dough
- 1 cup tomato pizza sauce
- 1½ cups grated pizza cheese
- 2-3 Kransky or chorizo sausages, sliced
- Fresh herbs (rosemary,thyme, basil)
- Rocket leaves, feta, olive oil,to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Divide the dough into about12 balls, then roll out each to about 10cm. Place the dough rounds on large lined baking trays, leaving room for themto expand.
- Coat each round with sauce and top with grated cheese and a few slices of sausage. Sprinkle with herbs and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Transfer onto a serving plate or board, and top with rocket leaves, crumble over feta and drizzle with olive oil.