Total time20 minutes
Ready in 20 minutes, serves 6.
- 1/4 honeydew melon, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 rock melon, peeled and seeded
- 150g bocconcini, drained and torn
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g prosciutto, torn
- Freshly cracked pepper
1. Using a melon baller, scoop balls from melons and place in a large bowl. Add the next 4 ingredients and mix well. Season.
2. Spoon mixture into 12 small shot glasses or 6 large shot glasses. Top with prosciutto, then serve.