Total time25 minutes
Ready in 25 minutes, serves 4.
This is a great salad that is inexpensive, healthy and easy to prepare.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, cut into 15 x 2cm lengths
- 3 medium courgettes, cut lengthwise
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Freshly cracked pepper and sea salt
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan. Add the garlic and capsicums. Sauté on a low heat for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, set aside.
2. Using the same pan, add the remaining oil. Add the courgettes and lemon zest. Cook again on a low heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Place capsicums and garlic back in the pan. Add lemon juice, season. Toss and place on a serving platter, sprinkle with parsley.