Ready in 35 minutes, serves 4.
- 10 medium potatoes, boiled until just cooked, cut into 2cm pieces
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 50ml red wine vinegar
- 2 x 225g lamb loins
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 200g thin green beans, blanched
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place potatoes and 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil into a baking dish. Season. Cook for 15 minutes then add cherry tomatoes. Cook 5 more minutes.
2. To make the dressing, whisk 1 tbsp olive oil with 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves and the red wine vinegar. Season and set aside.
3. Rub lamb with remaining oil and cumin seeds. Place in a nonstick frying pan over a high heat. Season. Seal on all sides then cook on medium heat, 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside to rest.
4. Thinly slice lamb. In a large bowl toss lamb with beans, potatoes, tomatoes, rocket and remaining mint. Add dressing and toss, then serve.