Ready in 50 minutes, serves 8.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 4cm strips
- 1 tsp garlic herb salt
- 2 tsp green curry paste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 400ml coconut cream
- 350g Singapore noodles
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 red chillies, seeded and chopped finely
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
1. Place the first five ingredients into a baking dish and cook for 25 minutes at 180C. Add the noodles. Make sure they are submerged, then cover, and rest for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the chicken and shred into pieces. Place it back into the baking dish for another 10 minutes. This helps infuse great flavours into the chicken.
3. Remove chicken and noodles from liquid. Place in a large bowl and add spring onions, coriander, mint and sesame seeds. Mix.
4. In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Pour over the salad.
5. Toss salad and divide into 8 small noodle containers. Serve.