Total time15 minutes
Ready in 15 minutes, makes 24.
- 2 tsp cream cheese
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 24 large green olives, stones removed
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs
- 100ml vegetable oil
1. Place cream cheese, parsley and feta in a bowl. Mix well and stuff a little of the mixture into the centre of each olive.
2. Place flour in a shallow bowl, egg into another bowl and crumbs into another bowl.
3. Toss olives in the flour, then the egg mixture, then roll in the breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the oil, then fry the olives for 1 to 2 minutes until golden. Remove and drain on paper towels. Serve.