It’s always good to provide something substantial to eat at kids’ parties, to soak up all the lollies and fizzy drinks.
Serve these easy, oven-baked chips and chicken with aioli dip and lots of napkins.
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp celery salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Spray oil
- 32 chicken nibbles
- 1 bag oven-ready fries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large zip-lock bag or bowl, combine flour, salt, paprika, cumin and brown sugar. Spray the chicken lightly with oil, then add to the bag and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken on a lined tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, spread fries out on the second tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Serve in noodle boxes or individual dishes.