Total time45 minutes
- 2 cups feijoa flesh, chopped
- 2 large onions, peeled and diced
- ½ cup sultanas
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp curry powder
1. Place all ingredients in a large heavy-based saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Turn down heat and simmer hard for 30 to 45 minutes, stirring regularly until thick and syrupy.
2. Ladle mixture into sterilised jars. Be sure they are well sealed. Store in a cool, dark place.