Total time30 minutes
Ready in 30 minutes, makes 26 walnut-sized balls.
- 1 1/2 cups dried milk powder
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- Cocoa and icing sugar, to coat truffles
1. Place the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Heat the milk and butter together very gently until the butter melts. Do not boil.
3. Pour this over the cocoa mixture. Mix well together. If the mixture is too weak, add a little more milk powder.
4. Roll into small balls, about walnut size – these truffles are rich. Roll them in the additional cocoa or icing sugar and then gently cover.
5. Store in the fridge in an airtight container to be eaten when desired.
Make the same truffle and roll in coconut for a taste sensation that’s just as good!