Ready in 35 minutes, makes 24.
- 30g butter
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp French tarragon, chopped
- 1 1/2 courgettes, grated
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tsp garlic herb salt
- 3/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Heat butter in a saucepan, then add the onion and tarragon. Saute for 10 minutes.
2. Turn oven to 180C. Spoon mixture into well-greased 6cm-wide pattie tins. You will need two trays with 12 pattie tins on each.
3. Place courgette on top of the mixture in each pattie tin, then whisk the eggs and garlic salt together.
4. Fill each pattie tin with egg mixture and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes then cool for 1 minute. Serve after seasoning with black pepper.