Total time5+ hours
Ready in 5 hours, plus extra chilling time if desired, serves 6.
Tropical fruit and coconut with a hit of ginger crunch – the holidays have started!
- 240g gingernut biscuits
- 200g unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 250g white chocolate, chopped
- 1 to 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 to 2 mangoes, sliced
- 3 tbsp threaded, toasted
1. Grease 6 loose-bottomed tart tins, 12 x 2cm. Whiz biscuits in a food processor. Melt 100g butter and add to biscuit crumbs. Process to combine.
2. Press mixture into base and sides of prepared tins.
3. Place remaining butter and coconut cream in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
4. Add chocolate to butter mixture and stir until smooth. Pour into tart shells and chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
5. Serve topped with banana and mango slices and the toasted coconut.