Total time10 minutes
Ready in 10 minutes, serves 4.
You can substitute the asparagus with fresh green beans if it’s not in season.
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 8 cups baby salad leaves (baby cos is ideal)
- 1 cup cooked asparagus spears (or green beans), sliced
- 1/4 cup your favourite salad dressing
- 100g brie, cut into 16 thin slices
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil (we used canola)
- Salt and pepper
- Zest and juice of 1 large orange
1. Cut each tenderloin into 3 pieces and set aside.
2. Divide the salad leaves between 4 plates. Scatter the asparagus or beans through the salad leaves. Drizzle with dressing.
3. Place 4 slices of brie on each salad. Scatter half the cranberries and almonds over the 4 plates of salad greens and asparagus.
4. Heat the cooking oil in a large pan to medium hot. Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper and fry until golden brown, approximately 2 minutes on each side.
5. Place the chicken on the salads, scatter over the remaining cranberries and almonds.
6. Sprinkle over the orange zest and juice. Serve.