These cute little muffin puffs tick all the boxes: tasty, filling and with googly cheerio eyes. You could make them into
mini muffins if you cut the cheerios into tiny pieces.
- 2½ cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp herb and garlic salt
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- 1¼ cups milk
- 12 cheerios
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin tin with paper cases. Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl and stir in salt and cheese.
- Whisk the eggs, oil and milk together. Cut cheerios into quarters. Mix the egg mixture and 24 cheerio quarters into the cheese mix until just combined.
- Spoon into cases, top each puff with two cheerio pieces and bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed and golden.
For more party treat recipes, see the Food & Recipes section.