Total time30 minutes
This is a fun and creative way to present the bacon and eggs dish. Also works as party finger food. Preparation: 10min. Cooking: 15min. Makes: 12
- 12 rashers streaky bacon
- 12 slices multigrain toast sliced bread
- 12 tsp tomato chutney
- 12 size 6 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Grill or pan-fry bacon until just cooked.
2. Roll bread out thin, then brush with oil. Gently press bread into large muffin pans.
3. Place a rasher of bacon in each case with a spoonful of chutney. Break an egg into each. Season.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until egg white has set. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.