I love denim and spend a lot of time in jeans. The current denim revival sees so many more options than just denim pants. Shirts, jackets and dresses can spice up your wardrobe.
- The look above is the perfect weekend look – the light denim anorak is practical and easy to wear. The colour is very soft on the face
- Stripes are a classic – every woman needs a version of this top!
- The subtle stars on these leggings and the nude boot gives the outfit a sporty finish.
- Denim skirts are as useful as jeans. This outfit is great for the office, with the skirt adding more personality than a plain black one
- The shirt is striking and would look amazing under a jumper on the weekend
- The heels and opaque tights add sophistication
- Denim skirts also look fantastic with tan boots.
- Don’t put last year’s jeans away this winter! Shorter lengths and cropped jeans, normally saved for warmer months, are a great look throughout winter as well.
- For warmer feet, try them with ankle boots
- The black collarless shirt is another wardrobe essential that would be great dressed up or down
- The vest is also a versatile accessory that can be worn day to night.
Dress me up denim
- I love this dress – classic and versatile. I cannot think of where you could not wear it – it’s perfect for work, lunch or dinner
- The patterned tights add texture. You can team them with ankle boots for a modern twist.
By Lisa O’Neill, Fashion Editor.